+353 1 661 0866
+353 1 661 0883
Gillian advises on corporate and commercial law to include mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholders agreements and various other commercial matters.
Gillian qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and is an Associate Solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial Department.
In addition to advising on a range of general corporate and commercial matters, Gillian has considerable experience in advising on pensions, employee benefits and employment law in the context of corporate transactions.
She is a member of the Council of the Associations of Pension Lawyers in Ireland.
Gillian’s approach is to assist clients in achieving a practical solution and guiding them through the process.
Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com