Mata Palmieri, Estuardo
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Before joining QIL Abogados, Estuardo gained experience in litigation and arbitration working for one of the most respected law firms in Guatemala.
He later joined as an associate lawyer under the Litigation Department from another prestigious law firm and became an external consultant in litigation of a central American law firm.
He has taught “Analytical Jurisprudence” since 2003 and “Process Theory” since 2011 on Universidad Francisco Marroquín. Among other classes he has taught, we account for “Civil Procedure and commerce law” in Universidad del Istmo since 2005.
His practice area include civil litigation, commercial and criminal litigation in intellectual property, banking litigation, arbitration and conciliation law.
Studies: Cum Laude at Universidad Francisco Marroquín, 2000. Master in Commercial Law and Business Directing, 2004 (Cum Laude) from the same university. Participated in the “XII post-graduate Law Courses” obtaining a degree in civil law specializations from the University of Salamanca, Spain, in 2003.
Commercial, Civil and Criminal Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Banking Litigation, Mediation, Arbitration and Constitutional Law.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com