Rosenberg, Paul I.
Florham Park, New Jersey, USA
Mr. Rosenberg has been an active member of the Employee Benefits in Estate Planning Committee of the American College of Trusts and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) since 1997 and a member of the Estate and Gift Tax Committee of ACTEC since 1999. He participates regularly in regional and local ACTEC programs.
Mr. Rosenberg has also participated in mediation training under the ACTEC Effective Probate Mediation Training Program as well as the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education Program.
He is a member of the Early Settlement Panel for Essex County Probate Matters as a volunteer mediator since 1999.
Mr. Rosenberg is the former Vice Chair of the Estate and Gift Tax Committee of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the American Bar Association. He has been active in the New Jersey State Bar Tax Section, as well as the Essex County Bar Property, Probate, Trust and Tax Section.
Mr. Rosenberg practiced as a Certified Public Accountant for ten (10) years prior to becoming an attorney.
Corporate and Business Law
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com