Bnaid Al-Gar, Safat, Kuwait
+965 22552591 - 97 (7 Lines); +965 1803020
Mr. Khaled Taher is a partner in the Taher Group Law Firm in Kuwait and Cairo. He is a registered lawyer and admitted to appear before all courts including the Court of Cassation and the Constitutional Court for nearly 33 years. He has also been registered on the “Permanent Bar” since 1985 when he obtained his Bachelor of Law degree from Kuwait University. He has been a member of the Kuwaiti Lawyers Association, a member of the Disciplinary Committee in the Bar, as well as a member of the Arbitration Center. He was a member of the Board of Directors of the BAR in 1992. He was appointed as the vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the BAR from 1997 to 2000. He has dealt with major Homeland Security cases, the most important of which was the case of the late Emir Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.
Specialization and experience:
Mr. Alkhateeb is an international lawyer and arbitrator with over 33 years of experience in Commercial Law, Corporate Governance, Taxation and Commercial Arbitration. He has extensive experience in drafting and reviewing commercial and investment contracts, litigation and arbitration. He is one of the leading members of Taher Group Law Firm through his management of the commercial and investment companies and has pleaded in many important cases before all courts including the State Security Court.
He has been registered as a lawyer since 1985.
Bachelors of Law from Kuwait University, 1985.
Arabic and English (He supervises a team in Taher Group’s ‘International Department’ which is multilingual: English, Hindi and Urdu).
• Has functioned as the editor of the weekly legal section of the Arab Times newspaper from the beginning of 1986 until 1994
• He has to his credit a variety of press articles published in the local newspapers.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com