+ (0)1 44 82 43 00
+(0)1 44 82 43 43
Laurent Jourdan is admitted to the Paris Bar since 1994.
He holds a “Doctorat d’Etat” (PhD) in Law – Insolvency proceedings and a postgraduate degree in Business Law from Paris I-Panthéon Sorbonne University (1994).
Before joining Racine in April 2013, Laurent Jourdan was a Partner at Wragge & Co since 2010, Head of the Litigation department and previously, a partner at Lefèvre Pelletier & Associés (1999-2010).
Laurent Jourdan practice focuses mainly on restructuring and commercial litigation. He is particularly involved in major financial and industrial restructurings for investment funds, debtors and banks. He is also involved in equity capital disputes and assists managers when their liabilities are being called.
Besides, Laurent Jourdan teaches in post-graduate degree (Master II) at the IEP Paris, after a 10-year teaching period at Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne University for 10 years (CAVEJ).
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com