Franklin, Geoffrey J.
Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia, Canada
Geoff is an Associate on the Business Litigation team. He has a broad litigation practice including corporate/commercial, regulatory, municipal, and criminal law.
Geoff appears regularly in the Provincial and Supreme Courts of Nova Scotia, and has appeared before the New Brunswick Court of Queen’s Bench, the Supreme Court of Prince Edward Island Trial Division, and the Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island Courts of Appeal.
During his studies at Dalhousie, Geoff was active with Pro Bono Students Canada and co-authored a report, published by the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society, on Canada’s approach to legal issues surrounding sexual assault. Geoff also served as Editor-in-Chief of the Weldon Times.
Geoff is a member of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society and the Canadian Bar Association. In his spare time, he enjoys coaching and working with a variety of not-for-profits.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com