Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Admitted to bar, 1986, England as a solicitor (does not practice as an English solicitor); 1998, Cayman Islands as an Attorney at law.
Education: Downing College, Cambridge University (M.A., Cantab. 1983); College of Law, Chester, England.
Member: The Law Society of England and Wales; Cayman Islands Law Society; Internaitonal Bar Association.
Languages: English, some French and German.
Practice Area: Banks and Banking; Business Law; Company Law; Corporate Law; E Commerce; Mutual Funds; Commercial Law; Contracts; Capital Markets; Listing Services; Collective Investment; Mergers and Acquisitions; Divestitures; Partnership; Securities; Securitisation.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com