Hladka Zilvarova, Jana
Prague, Czech Republic
Jana is responsible for the business development, management and marketing of Z/C/H Legal.
Jana has significant experience representing foreigner investors in Real Estate, especially regarding the construction and financing of public and private developments, such as shopping malls, retail parks and industrial plants. Jana also specialises in Compliance, Risk and Corporate Governance.
In 2017, the professional lawyers‘ magazine Právní rádce placed Jana in the overview of leading women of Czech law, thus putting her amongst the most influential female lawyers in the Czech Republic.
Jana graduated from Palacký University Law Faculty in 1998.
Prior to setting up Z/C/H Legal in 2005, she spent seven years working at a major German law firm, where she managed a team of lawyers focusing on Real Estate. Following an academic placement in London, Jana also worked as a paralegal at Herbert Smith, a leading British law firm.
She has also completed academic placements in Osnabrück and St. Malo.
Jana speaks English, German, Spanish, French and Czech.
Member of the Czech Bar Association since 1998
Law Faculty of Palacký University, 1992 - 1998 (Mgr.)
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com