Prague, Czech Republic
David graduated from the Law Faculty of Charles University in Prague in 2006 and the Faculty of International Relations at Prague School of Economics in 2002. He has also completed an academic placement at the Law Faculty of Paris-Lodron-Universität, Salzburg.
David has been working with Z/C/H Legal since 2006. His practice focuses mainly on M&A and Corporate Law, Real Estate & Environmental Law, Leasing and other kinds of financing, as well as Labour Law. David also specialises in guiding clients through bankruptcy and reorganization proceedings.
He also has broad experience in litigation, arbitration and mediation.
David speaks English and German.
Member of the Czech Bar Association since 2006.
Law Faculty of Charles University, 1999-2006 (Mgr.)
Faculty of International Relations of Prague School of Economics 1997-2002 (Ing.)
Law Faculty of Paris-Lodron-Universität, Salzburg 2005-2006
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com