Wells, Nicholas D.
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Nicholas Wells is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property and International sections. His practice focuses on legal issues related to trademark, media/entertainment, licensing, copyright, advertising, Internet and data privacy.
In addition to his legal experience, Mr. Wells has a management background in launching business ventures and in the software technology industry. His overall experience positions him well to help clients protect and leverage their intangible assets.
Mr. Wells is a prolific writer, having authored 16 books, including several best-selling computer science textbooks. He is a frequent speaker on intellectual property and technology topics.
University of London, LL.M, with merit, in International Intellectual Property Law
The George Washington University Law School, J.D.
Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Management, M.B.A.
University of Utah, B.A., Linguistics
Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales (non-practising solicitor)
Registered Canadian Trad-Mark Agent
International Trademark Association
President, Utah Lawyers for the Arts
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com