Sant i Pont, Albert
+34 93 494 01 31
+34 93 321 74 89
Formerly Chairman of the Barcelona Young Lawyers Association from 1985 to 1986.
Elected as a member of the Executive Committee at the *AIJA (*International Young Lawyers Association) from 1990 to 1997.
Vice-Chairman in Spain of the aforementioned association, and Chairman of the Organisation Committee for the 28th annual meeting that was held in Barcelona.
Founded the Frouchtman, Sant i Josa Law Firm (Advocats Associats) in 1985.
Currently works in close cooperation with the *CCBE (*Consultative Committee of the Bars and Law Societies of the European Community) representing the General Council of Spanish Lawyers.
External Consultant for the Barcelona Bar Association in the International Relations Department, and teacher at the School of Legal Practices.
Chairs on the Work Ethics (Deontology) Committee.
Elected Member of the Executive Board, and Treasurer of the AlterMútua d'Advocats de Catalunya.
Law Degree in 1977 at the Barcelona University (Universitat de Barcelona).
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com