Ravichandran has also done his Chartered Accountancy course and thus is well suited to provide legal, financial and corporate advice to multinational and start up companies.
Ravichandran has assisted several multinational companies in their start up activities and regulatory compliance of all the laws, with special emphasis on the Foreign Exchange Management Act and the Companies Act.
- B.L. from Madras Law College.
- C.A Intermediate from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- B.Com. from Loyola College, Chennai.
- Admitted to the Bar in 1987.
- Tamil Nadu Bar Association.