Frouchtman Lang, Sonia
Throughout her education, she worked in several Law Firms in Barcelona which enabled her to acquire active experience in Family Law, Trade Law, and Criminal Law.
Lectured in Trade Law from 1984 to 1985.
Chaired on the Board of Duty Lawyers at the Barcelona Bar.
One of the founding members of the Frouchtman, Sant i Josa Law Firm (Advocats Associats) in 1985.
Law Degree in 1980 at the Barcelona University (Universitat de Barcelona).
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com