Arrowsmith, Nathan T.
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Nathan (or Nate) focuses his practice on general litigation and appellate matters, and has a special interest in transgender legal issues.
Nathan is a native of Los Alamos, New Mexico and has lived in the Phoenix area since 2003. Nathan is a three-time Sun Devil, most recently graduating magna cum laude from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at ASU in 2013. Before joining Osborn Maledon, Nathan worked as a law clerk for the Honorable David G. Campbell of the United States District Court for the District of Arizona and taught second grade for 3 years in Phoenix’s Roosevelt School District as a 2007 Teach for America corps member. While in law school, Nathan was a judicial extern for the Honorable Patricia A. Orozco of the Arizona Court of Appeals, and a legal intern for the Arizona State Senate Rules Office.
Nathan currently serves on the board of CASA Academy, a local charter school dedicated to ensuring low-income students in grades K-3 are on the path to college. He has also served on the national board of his fraternity, Sigma Phi Beta, most recently serving as President and Chairman.
In his spare time, Nathan likes to entertain, spend time with family and friends, and work on home improvement projects.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com