Green, Robert T.
Greenville, South Carolina, USA
Rob is an associate in the firm's Transportation Industry Group. Rob has significant experience both in and out of the courtroom. He has advised and defended clients on a broad variety of matters, including transportation accidents, commercial litigation, regulatory compliance, NTSB investigations, and transactional matters.
Rob previously served for five years in the United States Air Force, Judge Advocate General Corps. During that time he gained a wide range of litigation and transactional experience, which included litigating a number of cases to verdict in federal court.
Rob has also earned an M.B.A. and recognizes that knowledge of a company’s business operations can be just an important as knowing the law. By working closely with clients to learn the inner-workings of their businesses, Rob is able to clearly understand the expectations the clients have for the matters at hand.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com