Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
+1 604 895 2801
Salman Bhura is a partner at Harper Grey and chair of our Banking & Insolvency Disputes and Real Estate practice groups.
Salman is a senior practitioner in the areas of banking and insolvency, with an emphasis on financial restructuring and security enforcement. He routinely represents banks, trust companies and other institutional lenders including the TD Bank Group and National Bank of Canada. He is a frequent presenter on banking and insolvency matters.
In his real estate practice, Salman advises investors, developers, REITs and financial institutions on risk management strategies related to their real estate investments and transactions. Salman is also an experienced advocate for his clients so that when disputes arise, he is able to negotiate effective resolutions.
Salman also practices in the area of commercial litigation, insurance law and business law. His clients range from individuals and small businesses to multinational corporations.
Salman has been involved in many mediations and has appeared before all levels of courts in British Columbia. His leadership activities within Harper Grey include serving on our strategic planning committee and as a member of the firm's mentoring program.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com