Haynes III, William J. (Paz)
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
William J. “Paz” Haynes III concentrates his practice in the area of general business law. He also has experience in the areas of labor and employment, administrative law and commercial and civil litigation.
In the course of his practice, Paz has represented manufacturers, insurers, lending institutions, small businesses and individuals in a variety of matters. He represented Dr. Raymond Richardson, an intervener plaintiff, in the landmark civil rights case Rita Sanders Geier v. Bredesen.
From 1995 to 1996, Paz was a law clerk for the Honorable Nathaniel R. Jones (United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit).
Paz has spoken at seminars on employment law and professional ethics for the Tennessee Bar Association, trial practices, youth groups and other civic and professional organizations.
A lifelong resident of Nashville, Paz has been involved in a variety of community activities. He has served as president of both the Napier-Looby Bar Association and Napier-Looby Bar Foundation and as Chair of the Christ The King School board. In addition to bar association and civic activities, he has served on the Father Ryan High School board of trustees, the Pastoral Council of Christ The King Church and the board of directors of the Belcourt Theatre. Paz has also been involved in the arts, representing and promoting visual artists and musicians during his practice. Paz has published two poetry collections.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com