Adams, W. Justin
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Justin Adams is an experienced business lawyer and litigator who represents companies and individuals in corporate, health care, and employment transactions and disputes, often in the role of outside general counsel. He also represents individuals in criminal and civil investigations.
As a business lawyer, Justin has served as outside general counsel to health care and other businesses, represented buyers and sellers in multi-million dollar health care transactions, and advised health care companies on Stark and Anti-Kickback issues. As a litigator, he has helped businesses and individuals win victories and negotiate favorable settlements in complex commercial, employment, and regulatory disputes as well as state and federal criminal cases and government investigations.
Before joining Bone McAllester Norton, PLLC, Justin practiced for thirteen years with Trauger & Tuke, where he focused on corporate, healthcare, and employment law as well as civil litigation and criminal defense.
Before beginning legal practice, Justin served as law clerk to the Honorable Andrew J. Kleinfeld of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Justin holds a J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School (2001, Order of the Coif) and a B.A. in English from the University of the South (Sewanee) (1998, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa).
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com