Vera Cruz, Edward O.
+234(1)2717769, +234(0)906 6405839
Edward's practice extends over 25 years and has covered a comprehensive range of international corporate and commercial transactions. In particular, he focuses on Oil and Gas Law, Law of Credit and Security, International Business Transactions Law, Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law.
In the energy sector, Edward has acted for sponsors and a wide variety of other clients in major project finance, general corporate and commercial transactions and regulatory matters.
Edward has held various leadership positions in most of the firms he has worked with. He was the Head of Chambers in the Firm of Lanre Olaoluwa & Co. (now Matrix Solicitors) and later Managing Partner in the Firm of Victor and Charles Solicitors (now part of AELEX Partners), a position he held for over 7 years.
He is a regular participant at local and international seminars and was for a number of years both a visiting lecturer in the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies 'Advance Legal Drafting Course' and the contributing rapporteur for Nigeria for the Journal of Energy and Natural Resources Law.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com