Kalikman, George H.
San Francisco, California, USA
Mr. Kalikman is the managing partner of the San Francisco office and a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. He represents businesses ranging from closely held to publicly traded companies that are engaged in diverse industries including financial services, real estate investment, real estate development, telecommunications, information technology, manufacturing, music and entertainment, resort and hospitality, construction, oil and gas, agriculture, health care, and insurance.
Mr. Kalikman works closely with companies’ principals to develop and implement strategies to maximize companies’ value and to achieve results in an efficient and tax-advantaged manner. When appropriate, Mr. Kalikman draws on the knowledge of his colleagues in the six practice groups that comprise the Firm’s Business Services Department, which he led for many years: Corporate, Finance, Tax, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, and Creditors’ Rights & Business Restructuring.
Mr. Kalikman has substantial experience, both as a retained neutral and as an advocate on behalf of his clients, in the mediation of disputes between and among business partners and other parties seeking a negotiated resolution of complex business disputes. He also works closely with his colleagues in the Firm’s Financial Services Litigation Practice Group in arbitration proceedings and in litigation cases.
Please click here to read more about George H. Kalikman.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Global Mobility & Immigration Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com