Gordon, Andrew J.
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Andrew is an associate in the Litigation Group, where he advocates for clients before state and federal courts and administrative agencies. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, including corporate governance, franchise, real estate, and contract disputes.
Before joining Barack Ferrazzano, Andrew litigated consumer fraud and antitrust class actions at a leading plaintiffs firm. He also served as a judicial law clerk for the U.S. District Courts in Reno, Nevada and Chicago, Illinois. Andrew received his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law.
A proud alumnus of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Andrew marched in the Wisconsin Band during college. Following his graduation, he worked as a legislative aide in the Wisconsin Assembly.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com