Coleman Jr. , Scott J.
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Scott’s practice focuses on business transactions and providing clients with outside general counsel services. He is an experienced emerging growth and venture capital lawyer having advised clients in debt and equity financings, venture fund formations, and mergers and acquisitions. Scott regularly represents clients negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, as well as counseling clients on corporate governance and general commercial matters.
Prior to joining Osborn Maledon, Scott practiced with the international law firm Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP. At Gunderson Dettmer, Scott advised leading venture funds and emerging growth companies in connection with venture financing transactions, venture fund formations, mergers and acquisitions, general corporate matters, and compliance with federal securities laws.
Scott is a former rugby player having played for the Chicago Griffins and Boston Rugby Club and remains involved in the sport. Outside the office, Scott enjoys golfing, fishing, hunting, and running trails with his dog.
Licensed only in Massachusetts.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- IP, IT, & Cybersecurity
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Native, Indigenous, and Aboriginal Law
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- Sports & Entertainment
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other Areas of Interest
- About Specialty Groups
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com