McPherson, Lisa A.
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Lisa A. McPherson is a fourth-generation Kansas lawyer with 15 years experience representing health care providers throughout Kansas and in Kansas City. Lisa’s practice encompasses litigation, regulatory matters, and business transactions for individuals and entities in the health care field. Growing up in Newton, Kansas and practicing in Wichita, Lisa understands the importance of a vibrant medical profession to a community’s well-being. Lisa chairs the Wichita Bar Association’s medical/legal committee.
Lisa has participated as defense counsel in more than 35 jury trials in both state and federal courts. Her medical malpractice litigation experience includes a wide range of medical negligence claims, including complex birth injury cases, catastrophic permanent injury cases, and wrongful death claims.
Lisa’s practice also includes representation of physicians and hospitals in regulatory compliance and transactional matters. Her experience extends to a variety of business agreements, organizational counseling, and regulatory compliance for the healthcare industry, including risk management, anti-kickback, Stark and MIPAAs.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com