++44 (0)161 838 7998
++44 (0)161 832 6650
George is a Partner and Head of Banking and Real Estate Finance.
Areas of Expertise
George has been in practice for nearly 25 years. For over a decade he acted for and advised many retail, leisure and bank clients on site acquisitions, as well as general commercial property, including property management and commercial lease negotiations.
He has previously led specialist teams of two national law firms undertaking real estate finance work for leading lending institutions, including RBS plc, HBoS, Lloyds TSB, Investec Bank, Nationwide Building Society, Bank of Ireland and Newcastle Building Society. In the height of the market his teams handled transactions totaling in excess of £750m.
He has considerable expertise in the more complex property lending transactions in the development and investment sectors involving complex structures such as JVs, trusts and off-shore borrowers.
George is also a member of Investment Property Forum, Pro-Manchester Skills Committee and the Advisory board of Islington Mill Arts Club Salford.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com