Mooney, Bryen E.
Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia, Canada
+1 902 460 3441
+1 902 463 7500
Bryen knows how to view a family law situation with fresh eyes, and can readily think outside the box, when coming up with practical solutions to client’s problems. “I’ve been told my strength as a Family Law lawyer is that I can take a complex or convoluted situation and sort it out so that the issues are organized,” she says. Bryen’s impeccable organization allows clients to feel informed and knowledgeable about the status and path of their file.
Bryen brings important issues for her clients into the foreground, so those issues are not lost in the chaos of paperwork and stressful situations. What’s important to her clients is important to her in resolving family situations.
Coming from a military family herself, Bryen has great compassion for the difficulties often faced by military families. Military personnel have to be organized with an eye for detail and must be prepared for numerous possible encounters; so does Bryen.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com