Langhan, Jody S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
+204 957 8311
+204 954 0311
Jody is a senior partner of Fillmore Riley LLP, practising in the areas of corporate and commercial law, with special emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and real estate/leasing transactions, pension law, banking and financing and First Nations law. He is the Chair of Fillmore Riley’s Commercial Law Department and a member of the firm’s Management Committee.
Jody has been recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada in the practice areas of Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Real Estate Law and by the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory as a leading practitioner in the area of Corporate Commercial Law. Chambers Canada named Jody as a notable practitioner in Agribusiness Law.
He has published articles in the University of Toronto's Faculty of Law Review and for the Law Society of Manitoba, and is a frequent lecturer on corporate and commercial law issues. He is also a member of the Major Donors Cabinet of the United Way of Winnipeg and the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce Transportation Leadership Council.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com