Johnston, Michael D.
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Mr. Johnston is Chair of the firm's Risk Management/Insurance section and a member of the Employment and Labor and the Litigation sections. He represents clients as lead attorney in jury and bench trials and throughout all other stages of the litigation process.
Mr. Johnston has extensive experience defending general contractors and other construction entities against multi-million dollar construction defect claims. He also has extensive experience defending against employment discrimination and/or wrongful termination claims, breach of contract claims, professional liability claims (such as those brought against real estate agents, health care professionals and other professionals) and general tort claims.
Mr. Johnston has been recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite for civil litigation and as a Mountian States Super Lawyer Rising Star in employment litigation.
- Find a Member
- Specialty Groups▾
- About Specialty Groups
- Aviation Law
- Best Practices & Firm Management
- Competition & Antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Employment & Labor Law
- Environmental Law
- Financial Institutions and Markets (J)
- Firm Administrators
- Franchise Law
- Government Investigations & White Collar Crime
- Governmental Relations
- Immigration Law
- Insolvency & Secured Transactions
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property & Info. Tech.
- International Trade & Customs
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & ADR
- Marketing & Business Development
- Real Estate / TAG Property
- TAG Tax
- TAG Tax: International Tax (North America)
- TAG Tax: State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Women in Leadership / Diversity
- Other Areas of Interest
- Success Stories▾
Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com